Customers who currently have an active Internet Banking Account:
• Download the Bank of Farmington app in the app store (Apple & Android)
• Open the app and enter your current Username and Password
• Follow the steps to complete the enrollment
If you do not have an active Internet Banking, you can do the following to enroll for Internet Banking:
• On the computer, go to www.bankoffarmington.com and click on Enroll Now at the top right side of the page. Agree to the disclosures and complete the *online banking application.
• On your mobile device, select “Enroll Now – Retail”. Agree to the disclosures and complete the *online banking application.
*Online banking applications are submitted to the bank for approval. Approval is typically done within 24-hours of receiving the application and the Internet Banking Authorization agreement. Once your application is approved, you will receive email notification from the bank. You can download the BOF Mobile App and start enjoying the convenience of Mobile Banking!
Live Banker Texting
Live Banker Texting lets you text with a real person in real-time, this is not an automated message. To begin, just text (309) 245-7250. You can opt “out” at any time by texting “STOP”. To opt back in, just text “START”.
Some of the features include:
• Debit card limit increases
• Mobile deposit limit increases
• Unlock/reset online banking password
• Check your balance
• Internal transfers from one account to another
• Ask questions about rates
• Ask questions about accounts, services, products, etc.
Live Banker Texting Hours are: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
External Transfer Feature
This feature allows you to send an ACH transfer to a bank account at another Financial Institution. It also allows you to pull money from another Financial Institution into the Bank of Farmington. Please note that the fee to do a transfer is $2.00 per transfer for both outgoing and inbound transfers. The fees will be applied monthly.
How to add this feature:
There is an approval process for this service, so if you'd like to add this feature:
• Log into your Online Banking Account
• Go to the Transfers Tab and Select "Add External Transfer"
• Agree to the Disclosure and Fill out the Requested Information and Submit
• Print the auto-populated form and return it to the bank by dropping it off, emailing it, or mailing it
*Please return the form within 14-days or your external transfer option will be temporarily disabled
• You will be notified once your application is approved
• Mobile Banking External Transfers can be added once your application is approved
Mobile Check Deposit
The Bank of Farmington mobile app saves time and instantly applies funds to your account with Mobile Check Deposit.
• Click Mobile Check Deposit from the Bank of Farmington mobile app
• Select which account you'd like to deposit the funds
• Take a picture of the signed check (front and back).
Deposit checks anytime of day or night, in seconds, with the camera on your smart device. Rest assured, your information is secure and confidential in the mobile app.
Paying just got a whole lot easier...just download the app on your smartphone, simply hold your phone near a compatible payment terminal, and make purchases from your device. Use your digital wallet to withdraw cash at enabled ATMs.
Has your card been lost or stolen? Card control lets you “activate/deactivate” your card at any time through the mobile app and/or desktop. It adds extra security to your debit card and/or credit card and safeguards your account.